Friday, November 5, 2010

My Essentials

There are several things that I just don't want to live without. They make me happy, and give me joy, and help me get through the stressful busy days of my life. They help me relax. These are my essentials. In no particular order.

  • my husband - I live for him, live to see him, live to kiss him, live to cuddle and laugh and admire him.
  • our families - we both have such AMAZING families. How did we get so lucky?
  • the gospel - I would be nowhere without it
  • friends - What would I do without that support in school, and in life?
  • apples - I cant go more than two days without one. Luckily I normally don't, and eat one every day!
  • Art and Design - This keeps me excited and motivated and inspired
  • good teachers
  • San serif fonts
  • good fonts
  • color
  • cute clothes - help me feel confident. What would I do without confidence? I wouldn't have my husband, my job, and future job opportunities
  • socks - my feet are always cold
  • good food - Mmmmmmm soup on a cold day
  • Paper
  • Work - I would feel so useless without a job, and the money is great too!
  • Ken Follet's Fall of Giants - (I'm reading it now and its sooo good, the car rides to and from school are not so bad afterall)
  • Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred - What would I do without these 30 minute workouts that keep me in shape and at my happy weight. It seriously works and I will tell everyone to do it.
  • Gossip Girl - Serena, Blaire, Chuck.......I am happy just to think about it.
  • Glee - Amazing talent
  • Blogs - I am new to them, but have fallen for them hard and fast
  • beautiful photography - I wish I could do that, but I can admire it
  • Vintage anything - Also kind of a new love. Also have fallen hard and fast for it.
  • A random movie on TV that you've never heard of but was surprisingly entertaining
  • Free time to relax without homework and with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment